– Corvil Analytics 9.7 delivers essential new features for monitoring, optimizing, and diagnosing network health in complex 100 Gbps commercial and enterprise environments –
– Follows the recent successful launch of Pico’s flagship Corvil 10000 appliance, which achieves sustained real-time processing of 100 Gbps –
NEW YORK, June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —peaka leading provider of critical technology, software, data and analytical services to the financial markets community, continues to evolve its market leader Corvil Analytics platform with the general availability of version 9.7.
The continuous expansion of customer network fleets as well as the growth in transaction volumes and market data have resulted in an ever-increasing number of incidents for operational teams to resolve. Corvil Analytics 9.7 simplifies performance management of network, trading, and market data with unique visualizations and simple workflows. For example, users can overlay custom images of their network and business applications with Corvil’s real-time analytics, enabling an intuitive, at-a-glance understanding of performance for all stakeholders.
“Corvil Analytics 9.7 maintains Pico’s focus on innovation that improves users’ ability to investigate and resolve issues quickly and easily to ensure robust digital services in complex and evolving environments,” said Stacie Swanstrom, product manager at Pico. “This release, coupled with the ability of our flagship 10000 device to simultaneously capture and process at 100 Gbps, enables the Corvil platform to set the benchmark for information-based network analysis.”
Highlights of today’s announcement of the Corvil Analytics Platform 9.7 include:
Manage complexity and scale
- Scalable analytics architecture to meet ever-increasing amounts of packet data to capture, analyze, filter, and query. New capabilities to handle increasing 100G data rates include sustained 100Gb packet capture and network analysis and 10x faster loading of analyzes at peak times.
Improved workflow efficiency
- Compare data across a global deployment with hundreds of instrumentation points to visualize side-by-side comparisons of performance at different times and at multiple network points. This workflow is designed to be intuitive for casual users of global network operations teams who need to identify changes in network behavior to help isolate the root cause of end user issues.
- Drag-and-Drop Packet Capture Analysis (PCAP) enables the use of PCAPs from multiple sources within the Corvil user interface for comprehensive analysis and visualization. Regardless of capture source, using the same tool provides the consistency required for optimal PCAP-based troubleshooting. Additional features include analytical mining and Wireshark-like workflows, and Layer 2 filtering with per-packet analysis.
Improved information security support
- Continued hardening of appliance security with existing features such as encryption of all data at rest to prevent data exfiltration through removal of hard drives and additional support for SNMPv3, encryption of all email communications and the removal of support for older encryption standards.
Corvil Analytics 9.7 also provides the foundational architecture for building new AI and machine learning technologies. Ongoing algorithm development efforts include an initiative focused on benchmarking and anomaly detection for traffic patterns typical of financial institutions. This will automate the detection of changes in network behavior and proactively alert network operations to potential issues in the environment.
Pico’s mission is to be the leading global provider of infrastructure, connectivity, data, software and analytics for the financial services industry. Pico’s Corvil Analytics is the de facto standard and price performance leader in network analytics for financial institutions worldwide. It has over twenty years of experience extracting and correlating technology and transaction performance information from dynamic network environments and is the only solution to focus entirely on financial institutions. Earlier this year, Pico introduced real-time execution analytics for e-commerce with Corvil Electronic Trading Data Warehouse. The solution for monitoring strategy execution across the entire trading infrastructure helps trade and operations teams make faster and more effective decisions.
Corvil Analytics version 9.7 will be available for download and deployment this week via the Corvil Customer Portal.
Pico is a leading provider of technology services to the financial markets community. Pico offers a best-in-class portfolio of innovative, transparent and low-latency market solutions combined with an agile and expert service delivery model. Instant access to financial markets is delivered via PicoNet™, a comprehensive global network platform natively instrumented with Corvil analytics and telemetry. Clients choose Pico when they want the freedom to act quickly and create operational advantage in the fast-paced world of financial markets.
To learn more about Pico, please visit pico.net.
Pico Press Office:
+353 1 859 1040
Copyright 2022 GlobeNewswire, Inc.