GRASS VALLEY, California—AJA Video Systems has released a free Mini-Config v2.26.3 software update providing new features, such as basic HDR metadata passthrough, for select models.
The software update also offers dual link capabilities and Dolby audio support for select models. Highlights of AJA Mini-Config v2.26.3 include:
- Core HDR metadata pass-through and optional override functionality for Hi5-12G, Hi5-4K-Plus, HA5-12G, HA5-4K, 4K2HD and 12GM, as well as next-generation HDMI HDR infoframe for 4K2HD, simplifying HDR pipelines and delivering more consistent results.
- Support for Hi5-12G, HA5-12G, HA5-4K and Hi5-4K Plus for BT.2020 color space.
- An improved Mini-Config GUI to view HDR input and output status, and an HDR metadata override tab in Mini-Config.
- Dual link capabilities for 12GM including 2×1.5G, 2x3G, 2x6G for input and output and HA5-4K including 2×1.5G output.
- Support Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus audio pass-through for Hi5-12G and Hi5-4K Plus.
- Compatible with macOS and Windows.
“As the demand for audio and video has increased dramatically over the past few years in a range of markets and new technologies have emerged, professionals in all industries are relying more on conversion technology than this whether for newscast or live event, post-production, virtual instruction, medical training or a host of other applications,” said AJA President Nick Rashby.
“Our latest version of Mini-Config brings new features to AJA Mini-Converter customers that simplify this process and reflect customer feedback, while increasing the value of their investments, and we encourage all users to download it today.” today,” he continued.
A free download of AJA Mini-Config v2.26.3 is available on the website.